Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Summer 2018

It's probably been really obvious, but I haven't been reading much lately. Of course, there are still some books that interest me, but I just can't seem to find any motivation to actually sit down, pick them up, and read them. Whenever I visit a book sale I still find something to buy, but my TBR pile just keeps growing! So this summer I decided to try to work my way through the shelves full of books I have at home that I haven't read. I've found 20 books that's I've decided I'm going to finish this summer. Aside from my 20 books, I found some books that I'm interested in reading, but I know that I won't be finishing those for quite some time. Those are the types of books that I really need to be in the mood for, for example: A Song for Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones #1), The Lost Gate - Shadow of the Hegemon, etc.

As I continue to clean out my room/house I'm sure that I'm going to find many more books that I forgot I even owned. Hopefully this will get me out of my reading funk (which has been going on for over a year now). I have to face the possibility that maybe I'm just not an avid reader anymore. Maybe this funk is actually my normal and my reading boom was an anomaly. I guess only time will tell.

Anyway, for each of the books I read this summer on my list I'm determined to actually post a review for them (even if it's just a short here's what I thought). So the 20 books are:

  1. The Wurst is Yet to Come

  2. Engaging Father Christmas

  3. Pippi Longstocking

  4. Children of the Lamp: The Blue Djinn of Babylon

  5. The Genius Files: Never Say Genius

  6. Wilma Tenderfoot: The Case of the Frozen Hearts

  7. It's Raining Cupcakes

  8. Murder on the Links

  9. Class Dismissed

  10. The Sinclair Mysteries: The Painted Dragon

  11. Draw Blood

  12. Blood Dawn

  13. Airman

  14. The Book Scavenger: The Alcatraz Escape

  15. BOB

  16. Fairy Tale Reform School: Charmed

  17. Fairy Tale Reform School: Tricked

  18. Fairy Tale Reform School: Switched

  19. Descendants: Rise of the Isle of the Lost

  20. Archie Greene and the Magician's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment